TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for visitors to the
"MYŚLĘCINEK" FOREST PARK FOR CULTURE AND LEISURE IN BYDGOSZCZ
I. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VISITORS TO THE "MYŚLĘCINEK" FOREST PARK
§ 1. The "Myślęcinek" Spółka z o.o. Forest Park for Culture and Leisure in Bydgoszcz, hereinafter referred to as the "Myślęcinek" Park, provides its customers with access to the following buildings, sites and areas:
1. BOTANICAL GARDEN
2. THE ZOO
3. ENTERTAINMENT PARK
4. SPORTS AND RECREATION CENTER
4.1. SKI LIFT
4.2. SKI SLOPE
4.3. CYCLE TRACK
4.4. GOLF COURSE ACADEMY
5. FISHING AREAS
6. KUJAWSKI-POMORSKIE CENTER FOR ECOLOGICAL EDUCATION
7. HORSE RIDING CENTER (external services)
8. QUIET FOREST AREAS
§ 2. Visitors to the "Myślęcinek" Park are obliged to meet the following general conditions:
- behave in a controlled and undisruptive manner,
- refrain from littering and strive to keep the sites clean,
- treat the sites, buildings and equipment in a reasonable and respectful manner,
- obey accordingly the traffic signs and other signs placed in the Park,
- read the terms and conditions for using all sites, buildings and equipment accessible to the Park visitors.
The terms and conditions are available at the entry points to sites and buildings and online at www.lpkiw.bydgoszcz.com.
§ 3. The following activities and conduct are permitted in the "Myślęcinek" Park:
- the use of electric wheelchairs,
- riding bicycles on park lanes and roads, excluding the Botanical Garden, the Zoo, the Entertainment Park, the Horse Riding Center and the golf course,
- using park equipment according to its intended use,
- horse riding in the forest along forest roads designated for this purpose by the Management Board of the "Myślęcinek" Park and the Forest Supervisor, only in the properly marked area,
- using meadows and grass areas.
§ 4. Sales and commercial activities may only be conducted in the specifically designated areas of the "Myślęcinek" Park and upon receiving prior consent from the Management Board of the "Myślęcinek" Forest Park for Culture and Leisure in Bydgoszcz.
§ 5. With a view to protecting the unique and diversified wildlife and botanical species inhabiting the "Myślęcinek" Park, the following activities and conduct are prohibited in the area of the Park:
- admission of unleashed dogs; dogs generally considered to be aggressive, including mixed breeds of such dogs, all dogs must additionally wear a muzzle,
- bringing animals into the playgrounds and other sites intended for children's play and into sandboxes,
- littering and contaminating the forest, water and soil,
- damaging Park equipment, commercial facilities, tourist and leisure sites, technical infrastructure, signs and information boards,
- scaring animals away, destroying their lairs and nests as well as other sites for shelter and/or reproduction, dens and anthills,
- destroying or damaging trees, shrubbery and other plants; picking flowers is also prohibited,
- fishing without a valid permit,
- swimming and/or washing cars in the Park's bodies of water,
- driving motor vehicles, excluding vehicles which have been granted a pass from the Management Board of the Park,
- parking vehicles on grass and using car horns excluding situations when an alarm is necessary,
- unauthorized lighting of bonfires and creating situations of fire hazard,
- unauthorized (i.e. without permission from the Management Board of the Park):
- organizing of events (including sporting events),
- putting up and installation of structures, equipment or advertisements,
13. bringing and consumption of alcoholic beverages within the area of the Park, with the exception of specifically designated sites where such beverages are sold and can be consumed.
II. RULES OF ACCESS TO PARTICULAR SITES WITHIN THE PARK
§ 6. Particular areas of the park are made accessible to visitors either free of charge or upon payment.
- Areas within the "Myślęcinek" Park made accessible to visitors upon charge:
- the Polish Fauna Garden (Zoo) - for touring and sightseeing,
- the Kujawski- Pomorskie Center of Ecological Education,
- features of the Entertainment Park,
- the ski lift,
- car parks (during events, on Saturdays and Sundays and holidays),
- the golf course academy,
- bodies of water,
- the Horse Riding Centre,
- commercial facilities and points of sale.
1.1. Fees for the services provided by the "Myślęcinek" Park are laid down by the Park's Management Board, whereas fees for the services provided in the sites leased from the Park are established by external service providers.
1.2. Terms and conditions of using the paid services provided by "Myślęcinek" Park:
- after purchasing a ticket, the visitor must retain it for inspection,
- a ticket is only valid on the day on which it is purchased,
- a properly validated ticket should have the stub torn off or be marked permanently in another manner,
- fishing is only allowed subject to the purchase of a permit,
- tickets can be inspected only by persons who hold written authorizations to do so from the Management Board of the "Myślęcinek" Park.
2. Areas within the "Myślęcinek" Park made accessible to visitors free of charge:
- the Botanical Garden (for touring and sightseeing from 9:00 am until dusk)
- other green areas within the Park,
- the Skatepark and the cycle track,
- football pitches and tennis courts.
III. THE PARK'S OBLIGATIONS TOWARDS VISITORS
§ 7. In providing its services, the "Myślęcinek" Forest Park for Culture and Leisure in Bydgoszcz is required to meet the following obligations towards visitors to the park:
- regularly providing visitors with information about the terms and conditions of using the services provided by "Myślęcinek" Park in a generally acceptable manner,
- providing unrestricted access to all sites within the Park,
- safeguarding the safety of the Park visitors by delineating lanes, routes etc.,
- keeping the area of the Park and the equipment located therein clean and well-maintained,
- allowing only properly working and safety-checked equipment to be used for entertainment purposes,
- prevent the destruction of common areas,
- promoting environmental values (the educational route),
- allowing various sports disciplines, as well as active and passive leisure pursuits to be practiced within the Park,
- providing visitors with additional attractions such as events, fairs etc.,
- constantly developing the culture and breeding of the animals in its Zoo,
- maintaining a high level of hygiene for the animals and their walks/pools,
- taking action for the protection of wildlife and botanical species,
- creating new collections of species and ecological groups,
- constantly developing the culture and display of trees, shrubbery and plants within its area,
- developing educational programmes regarding botanical and gardening knowledge,
- promoting ecological education among young people and children,
- constantly developing its forms of display: educating the community about the problem of species extinction and solutions for its prevention.
- Visitors' compliance with these terms and conditions is supervised by the duly authorized employees of the "Myślęcinek" Park.
- A person found breaching the provisions included in these terms and conditions in the area of the "Myślęcinek" Park is not entitled to a refund of ticket costs in the event that such a person is asked or forced to leave the park area.
PRESIDENT OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD
These Terms and Conditions were approved by the President of Bydgoszcz pursuant to Ordinance No.79/07 of 30 January 2007.